Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Like always random battles will have random mobs, if you don't get whats listed, don't worry, the list is only to give you an idea of the tier/level can spawn
- Spelling and names: Keep in mind that for some characters/locations the names may be different depending on whether your playing the EU or NA version
- If your going to update a name please put the name next to the listed in brackets, IE. Hildegard (Hilda), if you just delete the one thats there, when someone playing the other version comes along they'll do the same thing and the cycle never ends....
- Same thing applies to monsters. Don't worry about changing them unless there is a major difference
- Like 3rd Generation there will be several routes to where you can bypass some random battles. They are listed as (Optional)
- Warning: Near the end of this generation Borgnine will leave your party for one battle, Ellis for several, and Vashtor until late into the next generation. Make sure you're prepared with alternate party members if you've been using any of these three for the majority of the game thus far.
- Duran - Main Character
- Silvi - Heroine
- Hildegard- Heroine
- Ryuryu - Heroine
- Returning Characters - All except the previous Hero and Heroines
- First screen: Nice change of scenery from the caves. Make your way up the mountain steps. Not far up the steps split. Stay to the left and continue up. Eventually you'll come to the next area at the top right of the screen.
- Second screen: Same layout as the first screen. When the steps split this time, take the right path (down the steps) to find two treasures containing LUK UP and BLOODY SWORD . Go back and continue up the steps to the next screen.
- Third screen: Go forward to find a large open area. Head to the bottom right of the screen to reach the next area. Just a quick mention. if you were looking for the woman, you will receive a cutscene and will end up outside the dungeon.
- Fourth screen: You will see a bridge in-front of you. Don't cross it just yet, instead head to your right to find a treasure containing AGI UP . Now head back to the bridge and cross it. Another bridge will be immediately to your right. Cross this bridge to find a dead end with a chest containing FORBIDDEN TOME III. Head back across the previous bridge and head towards the bottom right of your screen to find one more chest containing SONIC GUN . Retrace your steps back to the third screen by heading to the top left of the screen.
- Third screen: Go back to the large central area and go to the top left to find the next area.
- Fifth screen: This area is straightforward. Make your way through the path. You will spot a treasure on your right hand side which contains EARTH DRAGON . The next area will be at the top left of the screen.
- Sixth screen: Another straightforward area. Make your way through it and again you will end up spotting a treasure containing STATUS UP on the right hand side of a small open area. That's the treasures for this dungeon. If you continue to the top left of the screen you will find an exit to this dungeon.
D2: Kudan's Swamp
- First screen: Make your way through the passage. There's no chests and it's pretty straightforward.
- Second screen: These areas should look familiar by now; it's the typical cave zones. Head to the bottom left of the screen. Don't go down the steps, stay on the upper level and head into the next area.
- Third screen: Head forward and drop down the steps. Head to the left to spot a treasure immediately containing SWORD BREAKER . Now make your way to the bottom right of the area to find another chest with ADVANCED WEAPONS III. Head back to the second screen.
- Second screen: Make your way down those steps and do the bottom right of your screen. You'll see a treasure which contains ORICHALUM . Continue on this path to the next area.
- Fourth screen: Head forward into the open room and head to the bottom right to the fifth screen.
- Fifth screen: Straightforward path. Head through it to reach a dead end with two chests containing MARINE ROUGE and SECRET ARTS XII. Head back to the fourth screen.
- Fourth screen: Head forward into the open room and head to the bottom left to the sixth screen.
- Sixth screen: You'll see a chest on your screen to the top left. Inside you'll find BLIZZARD. Continue on to the next screen.
- Seventh screen: Head into the open room and to the left of the crater is a chest with STR UP+ . It may be hard to spot since it can be hidden by the wall. After you open it, head to the bottom left.
- Eighth screen: Straightforward passage that ends in a dead end with two chests which contain SECRET ARTS XIII and OBORO . Head back to the seventh screen.
- Seventh screen: Make your way to the top left this time. Be warned, a boss fight is ahead.
- First screen: Typical forest areas like earlier Generations. Head through the area to the top left. Continue on past the bridge, nothing on the small island. A treasure containing an O-BRACELET will be on your left as you make your way through the area.
- Second screen: Cross the bridge and make your way forward until you see a bridge on the right. Cross this to the third screen.
- Third screen: Straightforward path with a treasure at the end. It contains ADVANCED WEAPONS V. Retrace your steps to the second screen.
- Second screen: Cross the bridge and head to the top left to then next area.
- Fourth screen: Similar to the first screen. Half way through you'll spot a treasure to the left next to a tree. Inside you'll find a BARDICHE . Continue on around the lake to the very top of the screen. You'll spot another treasure with DARK RAY inside. Head back down where you were; to the bottom left of the screen you'll see the next area.
- Fifth screen: Straightforward path with no treasures. Continue to the sixth screen.
- Sixth screen: Go forward and cross the bridge, when the path splits into a few directions, go to the bottom right of the screen. You'll cross a bridge and find a treasure containing LUK UP+. Go back over the bridge and head into the area to the left of you.
- Seventh screen: Straightforward path with a treasure at the end. It contains SECRET ARTS XV. Retrace your steps to the sixth screen.
- Sixth screen: Go up to the top left of this area to enter the eighth screen.
- Eighth screen: You should know this area by now. Make your way to the top left, ignore the bridge. On the way you'll find a treasure chest containing ACCESSORIES 2-I next to a tree. Head up for the next area. Be warned, you will encounter a boss in the next area.
DLC: Tresor Island
(This dungeon can only be visited if downloaded from the Xbox Live Marketplace or Playstation Store. The generation must be completed before you can enter.)
- First screen: This is somewhat of an odd dungeon. You start off on areas that you might have seen from the Trum Coast DLC dungeon. Follow the sand path to the bottom right and eventually you will come to some grass cliffs that you can jump up. Make your way up the steps and continue to the top right of the screen to reach the second screen.
- Second screen: Now you're in a desert... anyways you'll immediately see a treasure containing BARDICHE / GLADIUS to your right. Directly south of that is another treasure with a RESIST FRAME / MARFILE SEED inside. A third chest can be seen to your right; inside you'll find THREE STARS /AGI UP+. Exit this area via the top right zone.
- Third screen: The path in this area is pretty straightforward. Not too far in you'll find a chest with GLADIUS / SHADOW STING. Continue on to reach a dead end with another chest containing a SWORD OF KINGS / RAILGUN. Head back to the second screen.
- Second screen: This time take the bottom right zone to the next screen.
- Fourth screen: You seem to be on a mountainside now. Follow the path and you will come up to a treasure containing /RUSH BEAT. You'll see another a short distance away on a step. Inside you will find a MAGIC HAND / MAX HP UP+. Follow the path to the next screen
- Fifth screen: Follow the cliff to the top right for a SHADOW STING /DEADLY BLOW then drop down onto the sand and follow the sand in the bottom left of the screen.
- Sixth screen: Follow the sand path all the way to the left of the screen until you reach the next area. Ignore the grass steps when you pass them.
- Seventh screen: Again, follow the sand path while staying against the cliffs. Eventually you'll come across a treasure with /SQUARE CROSS inside. Continue on to the left of the screen and you'll soon reach the first screen.
- First screen: You actually made your way back to the first screen. There are no more treasures to be found so make your way to the top left of the area to exit the dungeon.
Fourth Generation, Part 1 Cape Town of Nillea to Tenedos
- Fourth Generation, Part 2A Tenedos to Cape Town of Nillea
- Fourth Generation, Part 2B Tenedos to Cape Town of Nillea
- Fourth Generation, Part 2C Tenedos to Cape Town of Nillea
- Fourth Generation, Part 3 Cape Town of Nillea to End
Fourth Generation,Part 1, Cape Town of Nillea to Tendos |-> (Chase) Fourth Generation,Part 2A, Tenedos to Cape town of Nillea------\ |-> (Steep Hill) Fourth Generation,Part 2B, Tenedos to Cape Town of Nillea-| \-> (On own)Fourth Generation, Part 2C, Tenedos to Cape Town of Nillea-----| \-> Fourth Generation, Part 3, Cape Town of Nillea to End