- Thoma - Main Character
- Lavinia - Heroine
- Faina - Heroine
- Noah - Heroine
- Returning Characters - All except the previous Hero and Heroines
D1: Frozen Woods / Icy Galleria / Silver Ceiling
(These directions are for entering from the Frozen Woods entrance only. There are three entrances to this dungeon, each with a different name)
- First screen: Cross the first bridge and take the first chest, containing MEDIUM EQUIPMENT 1. Now go to the bottom right.
- Second screen: From there, follow the wall next to you to the top right of the screen to find another area.
- Third screen: This area is a dead end with two chests: FORBIDDEN TOME II and BEAST RING. Head back to the second screen.
- Second screen: Go all the way to the bottom right of the area to find ESSENTIAL ARTS XIII and STR UP. Head back to the first screen (top left).
- First screen: This time exit to the bottom left.
- Fourth screen: Go across the bridge and exit to the bottom right.
- Fifth screen: Go down a bit across another bridge and you'll find MEDIUM WEAPONS II. Return to the previous screen.
- Fourth screen: Go left - top or bottom, either will cause a cutscene that will take you out of the dungeon your first time through.
- But you're not done quite yet! When you leave Lus Soleil, you'll need to reach the Silver Ceiling exit.
- First screen: Since you're entering from Icy Galleria this time, you'll notice you start at a different location. Go up to the next screen (top right).
- Second screen: Upon screen transition, you'll immediately see the last chest in this dungeon. Open it to claim ESSENTIAL ARTS XIV. Then exit to the top left.
- Third screen: Run through the screen to the top left and you're through.
D2: Aulis Lake
- First screen: Only one way to go, make your way through the cave to the next screen.
- Second screen: A large open area. There is a chest in the top left containing INT UP. Proceed to the area by zoning to the top right of the room. The first time you visit this screen Noah will join your Party.
- Third screen: Another screen with a large central room. In the center you will find WHITE FRAME . Head to the top right screen.
- Fourth screen: Travel through the narrow passage and make sure to pick up SECRET ARTS VII in the chest. The area will soon open up and you'll see another treasure up on some steps containing STR UP . Exit to the next screen by heading left.
- Fifth screen: This room is similar to the third screen. At the very top left of this area you will find ADVANCED HEAL in a chest down a short dead end. After you snag this treasure, head to the next screen via the bottom left.
- Sixth screen: Another similar room. In the center you will find OGRE CLAW. Head to the next area via bottom left.
- Seventh screen: As you come into this screen, you'll spot a treasure immediately with POWER UP+. Head farther into this area going to the top left and you will soon come on another treasure which contains MEDIUM WEAPONS III. Head back to the sixth screen.
- Sixth screen: Head to the top left of this area. Be warned, you will enter a boss fight with a Devil Tentacle.
D3: Mulan's Gem Cave
- First screen: You'll notice the areas in this dungeon are similar to Aulis Lake which should make things easier. Start off by heading forward into the center of the open room and head to the bottom left to enter the second screen.
- Second screen: This screen is a dead end with a couple chests. Head through the passage and you will come upon ACCESSORIES 1-III inside a chest. Continue forward to the end of the passage to find another chest containing VIT UP+. Head back to return to the first screen.
- First screen: Go back to the center of this room and go to the top right for the next area.
- Third screen: In this area you'll start in the top left of the screen. Make your way through the passage all the way to the bottom right. On the way there is a treasure lying up against the southern wall which may be hard to spot. Inside you'll find CURE ALL. Zone into the fourth screen.
- Fourth screen: Head straight and the passage will curve immediately to your left. After some steps you'll spot a treasure chest up against some steps containing ESSENTIAL ARTS XVII. From the chest head up the stairs and to the left to the next screen.
- Fifth screen: Another straightforward passage. Make your way through it. A little bit through you'll come upon a treasure chest containing CRYSTAL SPEAR . Continue onto the sixth screen.
- Sixth screen: Immediately you'll see a treasure in-front of you. Inside you will receive SECRET ARTS IX. Drop off the cliff and head to the top left to spot a treasure in a small dead end that contains ESSENTIAL ARTS XV. Head back to the first screen by heading to the bottom right of this area.
- First screen: Go top right into third screen.
- Third screen: Go bottom right into fourth screen.
- Fourth screen: Make your way around the curve and when you climb the steps in-front of you, take a right this time.
- Seventh screen: Head straight into the center of the room. To the bottom right is a chest in a small dead end with ESSENTIAL ARTS XVIII. Head back to the center and go to the top right this time to find another chest with ESSENTIAL ARTS XIX. Back to the center and now head to the top left to enter the next screen.
- Eighth screen: A straightforward passage with no chests. Just continue on. Be warned, you will enter a boss fight.
DLC: Magna Val
(This dungeon can only be visited if downloaded from the Xbox Live Marketplace or Playstation Store. The generation must be completed before you can enter.)
- First screen: As you can see, we are in a castle type setting. Head forward and you will see a broken door and two smaller doors on the left and right side of it. Go through the left door first.
- Second screen: Head down this passage until you reach a dead end. Two chests will be waiting at the end containing LUNA'S WAND / TORNADO and PHANTOM BRACELET / STONE SHOWER. Head back to the first screen:
- First screen: Take the right door this time.
- Third screen: The path here is straight forward. Go straight, the path will then curve left then right and move onto the next screen.
- Fourth screen: Head down this long stretch across a small water bridge and you will come upon some stairs. At the top you will see a bridge before you. Cross it to find a room containing SEIRYU'S SWORD / OGRE RING. Head back across the bridge and continue down the long stretch on the second floor to the next screen in the bottom right.
- Fifth screen: Take a short run straight around the corner and a door will be immediately on your left. Head through it to the next screen.
- Sixth screen: As you enter this screen, there's a door immediately to your right. Head inside.
- Seventh screen: Head straight up the stairs to the top and you'll spot three treasures: two in a small room and one by itself. The three chests contain MAGIC BLADE / GATLING KNUCKLES, PARTISAN / MAX HP Up, and WHITE FRAME / VESSEL OF LIFE. Head back down the stairs back to the last screen.
- Sixth screen: Continue down this hallway to the top left of the screen to find a throne with four treasure chests containing from left to right, REPEATER / VIT UP, KAMAITACHI ARM / INT UP+, TOSUKANOTSURUGI / MAGIC BLADE, and / BRACELET OF FEICUI. That's it for this dungeon.
- Edited by a player:
The purple bubble on the top right side of the chart is not precise. To follow the perfect path, you must actually get Noah at Aulis Lake, leave and do the event at Dusk Hill, then do an event at Twulan before finishing Aulis Lake. I ended up following the bubble instead of the perfect guide and screwed up my save but luckily, had a save from a few hours before. (The forced multi-battles against Orcs and Garvel, three spaces south of Tweda Forest)
- Third Generation, Part 2A Visra Channel to Tweda Forest
- Third Generation, Part 2B Visra Channel to Tweda Forest
- Third Generation, Part 3A Tweda Forest to The City of Paillene
- Third Generation, Part 3B Tweda Forest to Aluis City
- Third Generation, Part 4 Aulis City to Lyonrendas
- Third Generation, Part 5A Lyonrendas to Lyonrendas
- Third Generation, Part 5B Lyondrendas to Lyonrendas
- Third Generation, Part 6A Lyondrendas to Aulis City
- Third Generation, Part 6B Lyondrendas to Aulis City
- Third Generation, Part 7 Aulis City to END
Part 1 - Maralinga to Visra Channel | |-> Part2 (Fight) - Visra Channel to Tweda Forest-\ \-> Part2 (Avoid) - Visra Channel to Tweda Forest-| |->Part 3A - (Paillene) Tweda forest to Paillene---> (Aulis Lake) Part 3A-A, Paillene to Aulis City | \-> (Twulan) Part 3A-B, Paillene to Aulis City-| | | \->Part 3B - (Twulan) Tweda Forest to Aulis City------------------------------------------------| | /----------------------------------------------------Part 4, Aulis City to Lyonrendas<-----------------------------------------------------------/ | |->(Ewabarl Shivan)Part 5A, Lyondrendas to Lyonrendas--\ \->(Ginnunga Canyon)Part 5B, Lyondrendas to Lyonrendas-| |-> (Gilga Zeyon) Third generation, Part 6A, Lyonrendas to Aulis City-\ \-> (Aulis City) Third Generation, Part 6B, Lyonrendas to Aulis City--| \-> Third Generation, Part 7, (Aulis city to End)--> End